Real Wedding: Centennial Vineyards Bowral by Matt Ashton Photographry
This gorgeous wedding was shot by Matt Ashton at the beautiful Centennial Vineyards in Bowral.
Brianna and Nic took some time to answer a few questions about their stunning Southern Highlands wedding and their experience along the way.
1. Tell us a little bit about your story, how you meet and of course the proposal?
2. What made you decide to have your wedding down the South Coast?
3. What venue did you choose and why?
4. What style of wedding were you looking to achieve with table settings, florals and reception? Was there a certain look, style or vibe you were wanting to create?
5. Tell us about the process you went about selecting your Southern Highlands wedding suppliers?
6. Where there any wedding suppliers your loved working with and why?
Matt Ashton our wedding photographer out did himself. He is friendly and honest in the most perfect combination that allowed us to truly enjoy ourselves on our wedding day.
7. Can you rate your overall experience with having your wedding in Bowral? Did it meet your vision and expectations?
Definitely, a 10 out of 10 wedding experience. Every aspect was beyond what we had hoped for.
8. Lastly, what was your favourite party of your wedding day and why?
Our favourite aspect of our wedding was the fact that we had a huge gathering of all the people we love, it was so special.
Thank you so much for your time. Your wedding looked absolutely stunning. What a vision.
Local Wedding Suppliers:
Photographer – Matt Ashton Photography
Venue – Centennial Vineyards, Bowral
Accommodation – Arafel Park
Hair – Shelley Graham Hair
Makeup – Kyzo Creative
Bridal Boutique – Bride of Sydney
Dress – Allure Bridals
THE BRIDE & HER TEAM
LOCAL WEDDING DIRECTORY – WOLLONGONG, SOUTH COAST & SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS